Wheeling Gull Isle Well I like who you are
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Joining 
Backdated some vague amount, but not more than a week I think? Vague about @Aibreann since I haven't heard back yet. The other thread is still technically going but wanting to get this started too. :P
And this also ends this song's lyrics as my thread titles, o no I need to pick another.

Mal had better timing this time than last -- crossing the land bridge wasn't as big of a deal. But really, this time there was no rush, no weight pressing him to run... What would that do, after all? So instead he made sure all were safe, all were fed, not that it was as big of a deal as it had been in the past. After all, the group of wolves he'd brought with him was small, which didn't feel great when he knew how many were missing. With him came Ciaran and @Nuala close to him, @Caerus not far either, and @Cam plus @Tuathal, the newest one of the group, rounding out their numbers. 

The trip had gone fairly smoothly, with Mal keeping a close eye on the three children he had remaining -- okay, Caerus got a little more freedom, but Mal still got concerned when he wandered. He was glad that Cam and Tuathal were along as well -- so many others he would have thought would still be here and weren't, but that's how things always seemed to go with him. He was too often left behind. Mal himself was quiet -- still a shell of his former self, but he was trying to be what they all needed, whatever it was.

But hopefully on the island they'd all be safe. A new start... Or something. He still wasn't thinking positively enough to go that far, he'd take just "safe from the doom that had plagued them" as a starting point. It would be enough. He came to a stop at their borders then looked back at the group with him, an expression that should have been a smile but wasn't for many reasons. These were all he could protect. And so, he raised his head and called for Hua.
Messages In This Thread
Well I like who you are - by Mal - March 11, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aiolos - March 11, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Mal - March 12, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aibreann - March 14, 2021, 08:27 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Cam - March 18, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aiolos - April 03, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Mal - April 04, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aiolos - April 13, 2021, 12:57 PM