Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Only when Erzulie agreed to let her stay did Alyx released the breath she was holding, unable to contain the wide grin that broke across her face or the wag that picked up in her tail. Oh, thank you, thank you! I won't let you down!

Which, of course, begged the question of what she meant to do here. Oh! I've been practicing hunting with my dad. I can only really do small stuff now, but if I can get a group together, I bet we could get something bigger. She thought about mentioning that she was a bit of a naturalist, too, but decided to keep it to herself. Truth be told, she wasn't a good one. She didn't have the slightest notion how to keep plants alive or what they were useful for. She thought the stars were pretty, but couldn't read them the way her dad did. She didn't know the stories. Really, she wasn't very good at anything natural given her general aversion to getting down and dirty with it.

So, instead, she said, I'd like to learn to be a scout, like she believed Fennec was, and also like she knew Meerkat was, though thinking about that particular sibling made her feel weird and guilty.
Messages In This Thread
I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - March 16, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - March 17, 2021, 12:22 AM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - March 18, 2021, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - March 24, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - April 07, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - April 08, 2021, 11:59 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - June 05, 2021, 10:32 PM