Redhawk Caldera If heaven is as heaven does then this is hell for sure
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Ah, if only she'd known. But Niamh couldn't read minds, and neither could he.

My kids.

Well, perhaps he could have seen that coming, but it didn't rankle him any less. There were few things in this life Phox cared for more deeply than Towhee and Niamh, and those were his children. Figment, Fennec, Meerkat, Alyx, Quetzal, and Primrose meant the world to him. And the umpteen more that would be born this year, both Towhee's and Niamh's, would be no different, he knew.

You left my fate up to chance, Niamh! he yelled, for once in his life. If you think this is spineless, why haven't you gone to Towhee and fucking spoken to her?! Yeah, he was losing it a bit. His head pounded, and he winced, but he didn't stop, instead stepping in front of her, baring his teeth, and feeling his heart race.

You know it isn't fair to make me choose, so why is it unfair to make a piece of bark choose where our children live?

The pain radiated in his head, and he wretched, his tail curling under and his back arching. He knew he shouldn't get worked up like this, but the thought of her taking the children away—he couldn't. Why was she so insistent on hurting him like this?

He couldn't stop her now, laying on the ground as he attempted to calm himself enough so the pain would subside. There was nothing he could do if she wanted to walk away, the children right with her. He had always bent to her, always given into her every wish, but this was the thing that would break them. If she took their children away from him; it would break him.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread