Hideaway Strath It's all so incredibly loud
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He loves the affection Simmik showers on him. Truly it’s his favorite thing in the world and he’d be at a loss if she ever decided to stop giving it to him. He’d go down kicking and screaming like a little pup himself. He’d win her back eventually though. He always does. So when she pulls back from nuzzling him she goes on about their pups. Admitting that she too has wondered of their genders and what they’d look like. Something that has been plaguing his mind since Arlette confirmed her pregnancy. 

Kyn can’t help but laugh smoothly at her words. “I want them to come out soon too, but you look beautiful like this as well.” He hums the compliment softly as his coingold eyes peer up at her. 

Then he really has to think. What gender has he been wanting them to be? Of course he wants boys. He can’t handle a daughter. He’d kill the first boy that even sniffed in her direction. He’d rather his boys grow up strong too, train them to fight just like him.

So finally he mutters out his answer. “I want boys, my love.” Then he laughs. “I would stress out too much with a girl.” He admits with a chuckle and a guilty ‘You know what I mean’ look. It’s men like Donovan himself that makes him not want a girl.
Messages In This Thread
It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - March 23, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - March 23, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Kynareth Deagon - March 25, 2021, 01:59 AM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - March 25, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Kynareth Deagon - April 01, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:38 PM