Hideaway Strath So pick up, and follow me, we're the only ones
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He can see her nervousness at sharing this information with him and he realizes that he shouldn’t be so harsh with her. Especially since she’s willingly telling him. Despite the mess it would’ve been, he wishes she had came to him for her heat. He would’ve given her a wild ride and then they both would’ve been fucked. Still, he just hopes this wolf isn’t...unbecoming. Nyra is usually a fair judge of character and he trusts her, so finally he quiets down and nods softly to her.

“Alright, darling.” He hums with a soft sigh. “My apologies for being an ass.” He chuckles, but his tone of voice and the look in his eyes is genuine. 

He watches her ready her stance and he smiles softly at her. “We’ll discuss it more later if you wish. I can see you want a spar. It would be rude of me to deny you.” He says then with a more Donovan like smirk. He’s also moving into a readied position and he nods over to her signaling that he’s ready and wants her to make the first move.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So pick up, and follow me, we're the only ones - by Kynareth Deagon - April 14, 2021, 11:43 PM