Hideaway Strath A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
She could see Derg in the corner of her eye. Him, watching her.

It was only until a faint bump hit her shoulder when she was shaken from her thoughts. The dragon caught a brief glance of midnight fur before it vanished. She didn't bother to turn around and search for its owner.

So many emotions bubbled in her chest. Happiness, sadness. Jealousy and rage. Hatred and yet joyfulness. Today, there was new life. But was there really? Or had Kynareth taken the lives of the woman's family just so he could give it to his own? Was that the trade he made?

There was a certain strain of resentment for Simmik. Leigh hardly knew the she-wolf, but she could help but feel robbed of potential love. It was true that her relationship with Kynareth was a mess far before he kidnapped the white wolf. But because of the now brand new mother, Leigh's chance at fixing said relationship was tossed in the garbage. Kynareth would, could never love her now despite of any protest saying otherwise.

Rising to her paws, she decided to pay Derg a visit. And finally throw a hint at Arlette regarding the mystery of her "missing" family. Trotting over to the pair with a casual gait, she only paused for a moment to speak some choice words.

"Don't look at me like that Derg. As if I'd do something as awful as killing an innocent child, regardless of how much I may hate them. I'd never choose to be as bad as Kynareth."

Leigh didn't know where the tiger was, she was too upset to care. And yet she glanced towards a random direction as if hoping to see him there.

"He's the one who kills a mother's family only to proceed to try to fuck said woman at any chance he gets. He's a lucky fucking bastard that I won't murder his wife and daughter when he's out hunting and can't do anything about it."

With that, she left.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere - by Leigh - April 08, 2021, 10:58 PM