Hideaway Strath [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mild references to sex

Days crawled by. It had been a month since he and Nyra had done the deed. It was becoming clearer and clearer that it'd taken — somehow — and with that, it also became clearer and clearer that he would become a father — somehow. Charles could not help but feel as though he should leave this place forever at the thought. He wasn't ready, that much he knew. He didn't understand why anyone would want to go through this. The only reason that he had was because... Well, because he wanted to prove to the world and to himself that he wasn't... fruity, or whatever it was.

The only relief was that he hadn't experienced anyone who told him off a lot, and he hadn't experienced anyone who was... Well, like Osiris. Or that hot healer who'd asked to 'inspect his wounds'. So far, all the dudes he'd met — which honestly, was really just Vein, well, up close anyway — were totally not in the bangable category.

This concluded Charles to declare himself officially ~* cured *~. He did all the things on the not-fruity list:
— do a woman
— not fall in love with fancy any more men
— don't think of Osiris
Damn it Charlie, don't think of Osiris! It's on the damn list, you idiot! he berated himself. Thankfully, he could totally focus on the existential crisis that becoming a father brought forward instead.

The coywolf was rather hungry, and he decided to dig up a cache someplace since he just knew that hunting would probably prove fruitless and frustrating. Might as well skip the trying part. There happened to be something fresh nearby, and Charles glanced nervously from side to side before he started digging it up, hoping that it didn't belong to someone who was nearby and totally didn't want him to eat their food for some reason or another.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 02, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 09, 2021, 02:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 16, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 23, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 28, 2021, 03:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 29, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 04, 2021, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 10, 2021, 04:27 AM