Hideaway Strath Leaving everything behind
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He watches her take him in with great pleasure. His ego is through the roof and it definitely doesn’t help when people stare. It doesn’t matter if it’s in disgust or admiration of his very dog-like features, he likes it either way. She seems to get even more interesting to him when she starts talking. Ending her greeting with a curt bow that makes him dip his head in interest and a pleasantly surprised smile, perhaps even the slightest upwards tilt of his cream brows too. 

When she rights herself, he stays quiet to allow her to explain, going on a bit of an awkward tangent. It makes him chuckle softly and he nods to let her know he’s listening. So she’s looking to join then. He can’t help the excited wag of his tail at another potential member to join their ever expanding empire. 

When she’s done he smiles brightly at her, perhaps a bit mischievously, but not at all unfriendly. “It’s alright, darling, I hate talking to myself too. It gets boring.” He hums casually with a shrug of his shoulders before he continues. “I’d be honored for you to join us.” He allows a soft pause before tilting his head the slightest amount with a jokingly warning glint in his golden orbs. “I do have to warn you, we are a very territorial and savage pack. We aren’t unreasonable though, to an extent.” He adds the last bit with a shameless chuckle. “If that doesn’t bother you, I’d be honored to allow you to join my ranks.”
Messages In This Thread
Leaving everything behind - by Allana - May 18, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: Leaving everything behind - by Kynareth Deagon - May 18, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: Leaving everything behind - by Allana - June 01, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: Leaving everything behind - by Kynareth Deagon - June 01, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Leaving everything behind - by Allana - June 15, 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Leaving everything behind - by Kynareth Deagon - June 15, 2021, 02:24 PM