Boartusk Heights And if you were my little girl
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
When they split up the hunt truly begins. Kyn takes the right, Teya the left, where he will fearlessly go toe to toe with the hoofed beast. 

When he gets there he sees it grazing on the ground, using its odd nose to rummage through loose soil. It hardly has any tusks, but it’s still just as dangerous. Now here comes one of Ky’s greatest decisions. He could sneak up and blindside it, or he could be an ornery bastard and challenge it. He excitedly picks the later.

So he canters forward into its path and with ears pressed back and hackles raised, snarls devilishly at it. The boar spooks and squeals viciously back at his, stomping its little hoofed feet. Kyn doesn’t waste time, he lunges forward and snaps teeth at its cheek before skillfully pulling back. It squeaks and dashes for him. Kyn, expecting this, rears up on his hind legs and bashes strong paws into its head, sending it veering off to the right with a stumble. It’s tail wags wildly and it oinks and snorts as it turns towards him again, attention completely stuck on the brindled brute.
Messages In This Thread
And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 08:36 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 15, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 16, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 23, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 24, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 25, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 17, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 22, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 26, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 28, 2021, 07:51 PM