Boartusk Heights And if you were my little girl
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The boar is dead. It’s body twitching weakly with its last pulses of life. His dark tongue laps at whiskered lips and his eyes meet Teya’s as she too looks back to him. She smiles, but he sees a flicker of hardly noticeable pain to her eyes. It’s then he notices the hash on her cheek — not horrible, but it definitely looks painful. 

Powerful. She says lowly and Kyn smirks at that. He’s not sure if she speaking of himself or the boar, but his ego takes it as the first option. Only to have his thoughts confirmed, the canary colored shewolf moved herself against him alluringly. His deviously flirtatious smirk remains and he’s dips his head to brush it along her body as she continues by to smoothly sniff the boar. 

He slinks in next to her and nods once at her comment on the deceased animal. “They are. Full grown, one can do a lot of damage if you’re not careful.” He hums before lowering his head beside hers and softly leaping at her wound. “Are you okay, darling?” He asks confidently. The words almost sweet, but still gruff in tone all the same.
Messages In This Thread
And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 08:36 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 15, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 16, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 23, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 25, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 17, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - July 19, 2021, 12:01 AM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 22, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 26, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 28, 2021, 07:51 PM