Boartusk Heights And if you were my little girl
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As he inspects her wound, her eyes flutter closed and she tilts her pretty face up for him to see. He smiles at this, allowing himself to look at her and despite her cut — even with the cut —she’s still perfectly stunning. 

…war wound. She says with a grin. Kyn chuckles lowly as he laps at the wound, tasting the coppery tang of her blood on his tongue. 

After a few more ‘kisses’ he travels to her jaw and nibbles on it before moving further up to her ear and doing the same. Until he hears pulls back with another bubble of laughter, a daring twinkle in his eye as he eyes her down hungrily.

“Attagirl.” He hums back in regards to her petty attitude relating her ‘war wound’. “Shall we feast, your highness?” The brindle asks then, stepping closer to the boar. Until his expression becomes a bit more mischievous. “Then perhaps take the rest of the night off?” Hopefully shes understand what he meant by ‘taking the rest of the night off’.
Messages In This Thread
And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 08:36 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 15, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 16, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 23, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 25, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 17, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 22, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - July 24, 2021, 03:46 AM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 26, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 28, 2021, 07:51 PM