Overture Downs your mother's throat clicks and my spirit swims right to the hook
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — idc
Away
she panted, heart beating erratically in a way neither understood nor delighted in. 

well, mild delight. 

aventus worked her up so, plying a needle of defiance through phaedra’s entire body. she flared her nostrils. the taste of dead bird lingered in her mouth — or was it her own blood? her tongue felt for and found a claret split in her gum.

while finding success in fending aventus off, the (truly little) sense of power corrupted her — and it only served to hasten her towards unleashing ungovernable insolence.

a raffish smile spasmed on her mouth, though her eyes were glaringly affixed. there was something newly and deliciously sateen about her effect, some latent commerce between their energies that delivered the girl unto self-empowerment. 

teeth smeared in red where the bird’s talon had caught her lip. 

"i am phaedra, pleased to meet you not-a-cow. named after your mother?” phaedra thrust out her chin, eyeing the shape of his mouth around the bird.
Messages In This Thread
RE: your mother's throat clicks and my spirit swims right to the hook - by Phaedra - September 13, 2021, 04:04 AM