Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay smiled as Maia said that he was amazing. Even though she said it a lot, it still warmed his heart every time. It felt wonderful to be so loved, even though they were going through a lot together right now. Maia said she didn't think she could let anyone else have them. Eljay mostly didn't see anyone else that could. Bridget and Teya were young... Akavir was the likeliest candidate, but he wasn't their biological father and he must be going through a lot considering the loss of Ibis, too. He wished there was another family who had better space than them, but he knew that there wasn't. They were the ones who had to carry this, and he would do his best to not make it seem like a burden and give the children the love they needed now.

Maia asked him a bit jumbled how he was doing, and he shook his head. I'm doing alright, he said with a smile. It's a lot, but I have the best mate in the world to help me through it. They'd make it, all of them; Brecheliant, their family. He'd already grown to love the wolves that lived here and he wanted to provide them with the home they deserved; a home that would make Wraen proud. It'll get easier when the pups are a bit older, he reassured Maia. When their sleeping becomes more regular.
Messages In This Thread
I could fight forever, but life's too short - by Maia - June 25, 2021, 08:20 AM
RE: I could fight forever, but life's too short - by Eljay - July 06, 2021, 07:03 AM