Hideaway Strath I know that you want one more night
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
There was no need for her husband to wake her on his way out because Alduin's scream pulled her instantly from her sleep; she knew it was him, and she was up and darting from the den before she had really even processed it all, growling an order for the other two boys to stay put as she sprinted into the rain. 

A jagged line of lightening reached across the sky, illuminating the horrifying scene as she arrived. the scents of fear and blood were suffocating as she tried to make sense of things. Ky clashed teeth with someone—she was familiar but in the mother's panic, it took a few moments to recognize her as that bitch who had visited her in the pit. Lighting flashed again as thunder rumbled the ground, and in the moment of brightness, she saw a small form crumpled beneath a tree, shaking and covered in blood. It all suddenly made sense. Fear turned her blood cold while murderous anger pushed at her to jump in the fight and rip that bitches throat out. But the sight of her son laying broken and scared in the rain was burned into her eyes forever. 

Simmik couldn't leave him there. She had already failed to keep him safe, and now she needed to make sure he knew he was protected and not alone. 

She ran over to her first born, tears blurring her vision as they joined the rain on her wet cheeks. Baby, she murmured as she threw herself down beside him. I'm here now. She hadn't been before, but now she would keep him safe. 

Simmik gently licked his face and inspected his injuries. She almost broke down right there, but she fought for control of her emotions; now was not the time to be weak. She pushed down her agony for later. For now, she curled around Alduin to shield him from the rain and keep him warm. She had faith that her mate would avenge their son; she would keep him safe in the meantime.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I know that you want one more night - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 11:07 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Alduin - July 08, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Simmik - July 17, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by RIP Fury - July 25, 2021, 04:29 PM