Serpent Lake to the town of agua fria rode a stranger one fine day
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Alyx giggled when Val started to rise, only for it to die in her throat at the way he sagged. Oh, no, that couldn't be good. She wasn't much of a caregiver and didn't know the first thing about concussions except that they could be pretty dangerous.

Shit, she gasped, then flushed at her own impropriety. Alyx wasn't opposed to swearing, having called her own mother a bitch on at least two or three occasions whens he was younger, but she wasn't one for that particular word. Or some of the more colourful ones, either. Val seemed happy to see her, but all she could think about was the heavy way his body tilted from the top.

Val, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were there. I missed you, he said, and she wanted to say it back, but her tongue got tied. She'd hurt him! Now wasn't the time for her girlish giggles and fluttery tummy. Lie down, please! Let me get something for your head. She cast about rather helplessly before her eyes landed on a lilypad tangled up in the reeds.

Alyx splashed out to it, tore it from the water, and slapped it none-too-gracefully down on the lump forming on Val's scalp. I might need to take you to Fenn, she murmured. I don't know how to help with this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: to the town of agua fria rode a stranger one fine day - by Alyx - August 25, 2021, 03:59 PM