Duskfire Glacier doing it by my lonesome.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane keeps to his quiet and contemplative demeanor as they walk the familiar footpaths of the initial tour — deeper exploration would have to be on ezrah — thinking that he cannot recall hearing truer words in regards to children. even recalling his own youth — as long ago as it'd been for him now — he was far from easy to raise ...for his parents, for nyx ...for any of the others that had taken him beneath the shrouds of their wings and taught him the bits and pieces he would need to survive. that he had was probably a miracle given his initial penchant for danger ...but he had and each of them left their impression upon him.

i would be worried if they didn't. trouble, he has come to expect from children. curiosity and the want to understand the world around them. his words hold within them a sincerity that speaks wintersbane's truth of expectation. would any of the children shy away from their natural curiosity ... the tundrian would be left to worry about what kind of adults they would become ( if they made it that far ).

i suspect sooner rather than later the children of duskfire will be more than their mothers can handle. certainly more than he could; and yet ...there was a part of wintersbane that looked forward to that time all the same.
Messages In This Thread
doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - July 14, 2021, 09:17 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - July 14, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - July 14, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - July 17, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - July 18, 2021, 09:01 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - July 31, 2021, 08:22 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - August 05, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - August 15, 2021, 07:00 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - August 23, 2021, 10:32 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - August 29, 2021, 11:28 AM