Broken Antler Fen sagebrush
Brecheliant
Family
804 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Imagine, starting over again. No way, she replied, shaking her head in an immediate reaction. She did slow down though, and a lot of her immediate anger cooled relatively quickly as she noticed Teya getting upset. She really didn't want to be the cause of that, she just didn't know what else to do at this point.

I want to deal with you. This you. You aren't something you need to apologize for. She said that with feeling, hating that she found it necessary. Bridget wanted to know more because Teya was a wolf worth knowing. Was her doubting that the reason she didn't open up? You can talk to me. You don't have to, but I like it. When you do.

God, was this needy? Maybe. Look, she'd never claimed to be perfect. And if Teya didn't want to, they'd still be friends. But she had a hard time, at this point, picturing more with a friend who had hidden even something so big as love away. Bridget was running over previous conversations in her head, wondering when she might have given the impression she didn't want to hear about it. She didn't want to throw out the possibility that it partially her fault, but so far, she couldn't think of much.
Messages In This Thread
sagebrush - by Teya - July 28, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: sagebrush - by Bridget - July 29, 2021, 01:23 AM
RE: sagebrush - by Teya - August 01, 2021, 12:35 AM
RE: sagebrush - by Bridget - August 01, 2021, 02:47 AM
RE: sagebrush - by Teya - August 06, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: sagebrush - by Bridget - August 13, 2021, 09:28 AM
RE: sagebrush - by Teya - August 13, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: sagebrush - by Bridget - August 13, 2021, 11:32 PM
RE: sagebrush - by Teya - August 17, 2021, 09:00 PM