Whitebark Stream I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Tatkret seemed to like Lane's former suggestion, and he was conspicuously silent regarding the second, which only stoked Lane's insatiable curiosity further. Instead of following that train of thought further however, she addressed the northerner's question.

"I'm quite sure you would be allowed to stay as a guest, as long as you had something to contribute. That was what they did it for me." Lane answered with a shrug. "And I decided to stick around." For some reason she could not quite put her paw on, she really wanted Tatkret to visit the Glacier. She just had the feeling he would shake things up, and she sorely wanted to see things shaken. She wasn't a bad person (really!), but seeing Wintersbane and Tzila and Rye and Imaq all coupled up and so damn happy all the time was driving her a little crazy. Admittedly, she was a little bitter that all of the Duskfire Glacier OGs had paired off, leaving her out in the cold as the fifth-wheel.
Messages In This Thread
I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 10, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 11, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 18, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 26, 2021, 12:47 PM