Redsand Canyon Gotta Raise A Little Hell
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette stilled instantly with her work when Nyra talked. The pale woman would have gotten as white as a piece of paper if she had the ability to do so. She looked at Nyra and her wounds and had already assumed that these were no wolf marks. She had seen battle scars and these were different. Different like... hers.

Arlette's red eyes looked into Nyra's yellow ones. Before she had been so embarrassed about the scars she had but the Saints taught her to be proud of the scars she had. She wasn't ugly because of them. She was a survivor and Nyra was too. "Cougars are vile creatures. I'm glad you got to kill it," she spoke. "Not sure if you know but my scars are also from a cougar. I lost my first mate and first pups because of a cat," she growled. She looked at Nyra with more respect now. At least she hadn't been fighting with another pack.

"They will remember you saved their child, Nyra," she told her. Arlette then continued with cleaning the pale female, especially around the wound, before grazing her teeth over it to make it bleed again, as painful as that would be for the female it would be needed. She was glad that she stayed. Nyra needed her, the Saints needed her.
Messages In This Thread
Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by RIP Fury - October 03, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by Arlette - October 05, 2021, 04:54 AM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by RIP Fury - October 05, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by Arlette - October 06, 2021, 02:11 AM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by RIP Fury - October 06, 2021, 05:35 AM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by Arlette - October 06, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by RIP Fury - October 06, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by Arlette - October 07, 2021, 07:38 AM