Otter Creek You would have to be half mad to dream me up
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
It was a real challenge to force himself to face forward when his eyes yearned to prowl across her figure, every curve and angle emphasized by the wet fur slicked down over her body. In fact, the effort not to stare at her was so monumental that his ears filled up with static and his throat felt like sandpaper. He was hardly conscious of his legs moving, but instead, began to fixate on every brush of her body against his.

It was an absolute miracle that he saw the cozy hollow at the base of an oak at all. Aventus' eyes were fixed ahead, but unseeing as his traitorous mind played all kinds of scenes across his vision. His heart felt like it was going to explode. Somehow, he came to just in time to see darkness disappearing into the root system. He nudged Arielle and gestured toward it with his stomach knotting. How were they both gonna fit in there without being right on top of one another? She would feel how his heart slammed against his ribs for sure then!

H-how does that one look? he asked anyway with a thick swallow.
Messages In This Thread
You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Aventus - November 15, 2021, 02:53 PM