Otter Creek You would have to be half mad to dream me up
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
Relief and disappointment both welled in Aventus' throat when she selected truth. He could not conceive of a dare that wouldn't make things really weird between them, because all he could think about was how well her body fit against his and the warm points of contact. He would have said something super stupid. Another part of him wanted to test her resolve, see how far she would go, and yet another feared she would do anything he asked out of obedience and not because she actually wanted to.

Truth, he repeated, clucking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. He hoped his breath didn't smell bad. Oh, it probably did. Now all he wanted to do was clap his mouth shut forever. He should've eaten some of those stupid berries Akashingo had all over the place, at least they smelled sweet. What led you to join Ursus? A nice and easy one to ease them into it.
Messages In This Thread
You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Aventus - November 19, 2021, 11:46 PM