Lion Head Mesa did you think it was Friday or something?
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Eh, these lavish things are not for me, the redstone man responded with a casual shrug of his shoulders.

Love was beautiful to witness, when it was true. Arsenio believed that the woman Satsu was warming greatly to the Pharaoh. He had seen her eyes shift more favorably when he appeared, but even he did not know what happened in their private moments. The game that they played was intriguing to him. If only so that he might understand the motivation behind it all.

You are making yourself known here. It is good. I will be careful that you are not seen with me often, he spoke in a lower voice. The expression on the mercenary’s face did not change. He remained jovial in nature. His tail waved happily, and he nodded to the partygoers with a hearty chuckle. The words were for Shoko. The Greek man did not want for him to be endangered, no on Arsenio’s account. 

How are you taking to this place?
Messages In This Thread
did you think it was Friday or something? - by Shoko - November 12, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: did you think it was Friday or something? - by Arsenio - November 12, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: did you think it was Friday or something? - by Shoko - November 12, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: did you think it was Friday or something? - by Arsenio - November 16, 2021, 08:03 PM
RE: did you think it was Friday or something? - by Shoko - November 17, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: did you think it was Friday or something? - by Arsenio - November 22, 2021, 09:38 PM
RE: did you think it was Friday or something? - by Shoko - November 26, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: did you think it was Friday or something? - by Arsenio - November 29, 2021, 05:09 PM