Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The cold had settled on them like a thick blanket.

The redstone wolf had ventured from the mesa that day in search of food for the queen. It was one of the few moments when he was able to sneak from her side. The pace that he’d set was swift and he crossed the mesa grounds in no time at all.

Once he was upon free terrain, his gait become easier. The tension in his frame loosened to a simple trot. Arsenio searched the plains with scrutiny. It seemed hushed, soft. The light that glimpsed through the clouds overhead glittered before disappearing again. The Greek man drew his gaze to the heavens with a deep breath that filled his lungs with crisp air.

Ahead of him was a sweeping tree. Arsenio approached to see a figure resting beneath it. He chuffed a greeting and drew his head up to meet their eye.
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Arsenio - November 29, 2021, 04:28 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM