Blackwater Islands The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget didn't take her reaction personally. She was young, unfamiliar, and very clearly on the defensive at every turn. She didn't back off either, but sat down and relaxed with a quiet sigh. She'd take a quick break while she answered the question and then get out of the girl's fur when she was done.

I've had a few. Current one is a ways off, a place called Brecheliant. I disappeared without getting to let them know why, but I plan on correcting that soon as I can. If Mireille had family here, then she had hope of being found. Bridget didn't have any illusions as to that - if the wolves back home were going to get news, she or someone else was going to have to deliver it.
Messages In This Thread
The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - January 06, 2022, 02:46 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - January 27, 2022, 11:44 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - February 01, 2022, 12:02 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Mireille - February 02, 2022, 08:00 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - February 04, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Mireille - February 05, 2022, 09:52 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - February 17, 2022, 11:25 AM