Blackwater Islands I swear, I knew just what to say
Brecheliant
Family
810 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Private 
Bridget hadn't seen Maegi since she'd said goodbye to her husband and disappeared. She didn't judge her for cutting out and leaving this place behind, but there was bitter irony to it. Of course she'd find valerian shortly after.

Regardless of if she was there or not, Bridget had made her a promise and intended to keep it. She'd do what she could for @Harka.

Despite the danger of his fever passing, she still stayed there with him. Her presence seemed to keep him calm, to a point, and she'd honestly missed having someone next to her. Even if she'd never see him in the same light she'd seen Teya, and even if he was no true replacement, there was mutual benefit to be gained.

She'd already stashed the herbs within and now returned carrying water. It would be easier for him to take them in it, she figured, and the taste wouldn't have him immediately spitting them out. I have something new we are going to try, alright? Something better. I hope. She wanted to get him off of the drugs they'd kept him on, but she had a feeling the calming effects were what was needed. Hopefully this would be enough to mitigate whatever demons he had claiming him.

makin some assumptions, I'll get an aw or two up later today as well! <3
Messages In This Thread
I swear, I knew just what to say - by Bridget - January 28, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: I swear, I knew just what to say - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 28, 2022, 02:17 PM
RE: I swear, I knew just what to say - by Bridget - January 28, 2022, 02:42 PM
RE: I swear, I knew just what to say - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 28, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: I swear, I knew just what to say - by Bridget - January 28, 2022, 11:39 PM