Redsand Canyon Living right now, well you can call it disillusioned
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Sure.. She listened to what they were saying, but it wasn't in her nature to take much of it too seriously. Living here would take about as much work as living anywhere else - as much as she was willing to put in. And this older guy didn't scare her. Maybe he talked all gruff and whatever, and was looking at her like she'd just stolen his last rabbit, but she knew he'd come around sooner than later. No one ever stayed upset with her long.

Ugh at those choices though. She wasn't about to go around with the name plebian, not even if it meant she could avoid this guy in favor of Auntie Rue. The name just elicited a shudder of negative connotation for her. Besides, a few more pluses in the soldier column - soldiers and the fact that maybe, when Sphyra came back, Tierra would actually be able to put her on her ass. Or at least hold her own.

Fine. I'll try soldier. I don't have to, like, fight anyone to get in though, do I? She eyed Kallik, standing silently behind Germanicus. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, getting pinned down by him.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
RE: Living right now, well you can call it disillusioned - by Tierra - March 23, 2022, 10:28 AM