Hideaway Strath Stand down, I'm a God in the making
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn sneers easily as the other male tells him exactly why he doesn’t like him. And can Kyn truly blame him for that? No, but still Kyn has an automatic bond to these lands, the Saints, and Fury. They all have a long, complicated history with one another — especially Kynareth having been the one to start the Saints in very beginning. Still, it is also his fault he left — something he realized he shouldn’t have done now, but what’s been done has been done.

Either way he’s about to snap back at the agouti male, but Fury is quick to berate them both — as she should. Poor woman has two angry men sitting over her and arguing while she’s going through fucking childbirth. So Kyn huffs and looks away from Arashi in an attempt to be the bigger man and help Fury with whatever she needs 

Eventually her pups are born and Kyn looks at all of them with surprise. They’re all different colors! Such a lucky litter too and it makes Kyn wonder who the father is. But then again, he almost still thinks it’s the man who hangs on Fury’s flank. He would be a good guess, but she said she killed the father. Oh well, it doesn’t matter.

Eventually when she passes out Kyn would go get @Simmik and ask what they could do for her. For Kyn doesn’t know shit about medical work.
Messages In This Thread
Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by RIP Fury - March 01, 2022, 02:09 AM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by Arashi - March 01, 2022, 10:25 PM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by RIP Fury - March 02, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by Arashi - March 07, 2022, 08:00 PM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by RIP Fury - March 07, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by Kynareth Deagon - March 13, 2022, 07:43 PM