Lion Head Mesa coming up roses
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
he had missed the dark man. dark in fur, dark in mood, but that one was caused by the unfortunate circumstances of his current situation. every bit of happiness, no matter how fleeting, that came from crowfeather made the little neb thrice as joyous.

so it would do no good to speak truthfully now.

well, maybe he could.

"well, ah've been lovely, jus' a smidge under the weather 's all." he turned his head to beam at the younger man. "but ah've been feelin' most loveliest since seconds ago. now, what's that coincide with?" he invitingly patted the ground next to himself.

[OOC: and here i realised i forgot to set the scene]

[Image: 360_F_436876982_r2fGLe3NQQXuT4i2w1l1gAZFSNoCfFnM.jpg]

they were within a slit in the spire of red rock which served as a balcony, from which one could see the vastness of the lands akashigo claimed, the view outmatched only by that which the pharaoh had atop his open-air throne. 

it was the blue hour before the sky turns pink in preparation to receive the sun, and all but the mazoi on their patrols slept.

all but the two of them.

gucci looked out over the flatlands and sighed deeply, momentarily melancholic. he swiftly wiped away that emotion from his body, to give his equal another smile.

"how's the searchin' for a wife been goin'? beauties must be throwin' themselves your way."
[Image: GUCCISIG.png]
Messages In This Thread
coming up roses - by Gucci - March 18, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Crowfeather - March 18, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Gucci - March 18, 2022, 05:11 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Crowfeather - March 20, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Gucci - March 20, 2022, 05:09 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Crowfeather - March 22, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Gucci - March 23, 2022, 10:26 AM