Big Salmon Lake i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix
Brecheliant
Family
804 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget had learned a long time ago, in their friendship, that trying to draw information out of Teya she didn't want to share rarely ended well. She was determined instead to help the other woman forget her worries for a while. She hadn't quite come up with a plan of attack for that when Caracal abruptly shattered the quiet. She jumped, startled, then let out a full laugh.

No kidding!? I hope it doesn't ruin your day too much, but I like girls too. It was one of the more bizzare greetings she'd gotten but still probably wasn't the worst. He was a sweetheart, but there was no way she was letting him get his hopes up.

I was meaning to come see you, though, till I realized there was a mountain range between us. I'm really sorry about last time. That was a dumb move on my part, and you didn't deserve to get caught up in the crossfire there. She was more genuine relaying this apology. She one hundred percent felt Reyes owed a bigger one, but she somehow sensed none was likely to come from that direction. This was probably as good as it was going to get.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix - by Bridget - May 27, 2022, 07:49 PM