Nimbus Summit i've got a vision in these eyes of mine
Pledged
Bearclaw
808 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Once she’d begun to teethe, Lilia had become inconsolable. As her little fangs began to work their way through her gums, nothing could distract her from her misery. She shuffled around in the den, blinking her pale eyes in the light that filtered in from one corner that was bright for half of the day, and then darker for the rest. She resented it, as it was where her parents disappeared when they went out in alternating shifts. When one parent left, she’d have to crawl her way over to the other to chew on them. Chewing on a sibling usually started a fight; her parents tolerated her more. 

When she heard her sister’s howl she tilted her head back and peered toward her with a frown, still working her jaws with a mouthful of her mother’s fur. Her sister stood, her belly just above the ground. Lilia huffed. Standing up was what their parents did, not what she and her siblings did. 

Raelle would get in trouble for sure and Lilia would relish it. She pursed her lips and beamed, until she turned her smug gaze to her mother and noticed astonishing pride on her features. With a snort, Lilia’s nose wrinkled, and she furrowed her brow. She looked back at Raelle. 

She was doing something different, and Lilia didn’t like that she was getting away with it. She wriggled and grumbled to herself, but could not manage to pull all four feet beneath her pudgy belly at once in order to push herself up. She failed. Her legs were just too wobbly and thick, her belly too round. She reached for another mouthful of her mother’s fur, searching for something substantial to sink her budding teeth into.
Messages In This Thread
i've got a vision in these eyes of mine - by Raelle - June 07, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: i've got a vision in these eyes of mine - by Ameline - June 07, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: i've got a vision in these eyes of mine - by Antha - June 07, 2022, 07:01 PM