Redhawk Caldera Come at me and you'll see
Brecheliant
Family
802 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She noticed but didn't comment - just filed it away with things to know about him. He was clearly jumpy. She wouldn't exactly tone herself down for him; not unless he asked. But she would be sure to keep it in mind and give him a little space.

Not exactly this place. We joined Brecheliant when they lived in the other forest, but I came back to find them here. A few things changed, while I was gone. She shrugged, huffing a small laugh, partly to keep herself from thinking too much on that. But that happens, yeah? Can't expect everything to stop just because you did. It was honest, and though she still struggled with it at times, she knew better than to really dwell. Rolling with it was better for anyone. Eventually it would be like she never left.

It is a nice place, though. And neat, that you can see your son but still give him some space like that. Bet he appreciates knowing you're nearby. Bridget hadn't heard much of Mereo or anyone with that name, but any family of Eljay's was bound to be worth knowing. She was glad he'd picked here.
Messages In This Thread
Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 02, 2022, 11:39 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 04, 2022, 05:51 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 07, 2022, 10:14 AM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 07, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 10, 2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 10, 2022, 07:40 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 11, 2022, 10:00 AM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 12, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 13, 2022, 02:50 AM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 18, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 19, 2022, 12:56 PM