Redsand Canyon I killed the orchestra.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was a wolf of many talents, and deep thoughts. However, a talent with children was not one he had. They scared the shit out of him, honestly. He was so certain he would break them. They were so fragile. And little and you couldn't reason with them for anything. A clear memory popped forth of the young one Cornelius and the distinct trouble Reyson had getting him to just eat like a normal wolf. Not some glutton that was starving.

Reyson stiffened at the name and swung his head towards her. And Renaud came to mind. Beautiful, lovely sunshine Renaud. He bowed his head and thought of it. The ghosts of teh past rearing their ugly head of those he lost and those he loved, and one he had called sunshine who had been the sunshine of his life. He licked his muzzle and though, he didn't know what to make of it. He nodded, though there was a sadder expression to his face. He had promised Maxim he would try and so try he did.

To you I shall be sunshine, but no one else. For that is a name of one I loved and lost. I will wear it only in given company.

He blinked and moved so she could paw step near him and still see his face. Because if she was hard of hearing like he thought she would need to read his face.

He looked at her again and took a deep breath. I owe you an apology for how we met. I realize now that I was quite rude and it was not wanted. Where I am from. The soldiers brought food to the mothers. That is what I was trying to do, but I should have been more careful about it.

He blew out a breath, that was so lengthy. He hated being so lengthy, but it was the only way to get it out. So he continued on, occasionally stopping to mark, while she worked through what he had said.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - July 27, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - July 27, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - July 29, 2022, 09:20 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - July 29, 2022, 09:35 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - July 29, 2022, 09:56 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - July 29, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - July 29, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - July 29, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - August 01, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - August 01, 2022, 06:38 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - August 01, 2022, 07:04 PM