Qeya River hawk's eyes
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
Pack Activity 
@Amalia @Lestan @Akkuma @Kivaluk (pending Sadey too possibly but she's not as expected here!)
this is a mandatory meeting to IC inform the group of Kigipigak <3 i am assuming everyone is present but please try to get a response in as well!

Kigipigak had come to her in a flurry unlike himself.

Tulimaq. Tartok.

He was needed elsewhere and her heart shattered to see it — but her husband was a dutiful man. She knew he had his reasons for these things. She knew his heart was in the right place. And how could she judge? When she had wordlessly walked away once? He had come to her, he had spoke his piece.

In the morning sun, she felt horribly cold and it showed outwardly too.

Her gaze near empty and her stance defensive. In the upper woodland she gazed upon Natigvik, the expanse of it. There was a desire to return to Moonglow, but she could not. This was where she had brought life. This was where Kigipigak would return when his time in Tartok had come to a close.

She followed Sikutumi to the lower woodlands.

There she raised her voice for Natigvik.

They would trickle in. She imagined this would be hardest for the boys. Amalia, perhaps. Lestan was freshest and she wondered how this might sway him.

Kigipigak has been pulled away back home. She started with, cold and careful. He will return, but for now we are without him. I ask for everybody to be more diligent in this time. Extra patrols and extra hunts, to fill in the work of him. She did her best to remain steadfast without his presence at her side.

This means that you must also come directly to me, if something is needed.

A moment of silence.

I am grateful for you all.
Messages In This Thread
hawk's eyes - by Sakhmet - August 12, 2022, 01:28 PM
RE: hawk's eyes - by Amalia - August 12, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: hawk's eyes - by Mayfair - August 12, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: hawk's eyes - by Kivaluk - August 12, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: hawk's eyes - by Sakhmet - August 22, 2022, 08:38 PM
RE: hawk's eyes - by Amalia - August 23, 2022, 10:13 AM
RE: hawk's eyes - by Mayfair - August 27, 2022, 07:33 PM