Redsand Canyon thought we'd build a dynasty forever couldn't shake
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson meant it, but he realized too late, that he was trying not to push her. That he was trying to move slowly. He suppose it had a lot to do with the fact that he hadn't cared about anyone in over a year, and that the one love he had, had perished in a terrible awful way. But he couldn't tell her that, he could tell no one, because it would be pity that would meet him and Renaud was never okay with pity. Celebration! He would crow from the top of his lungs, with tears streaming down his face when those hey cared for perished.

I am in what I have seen. You know yourself better than most. And I don't say that lightly. I have seen many wolves in my years Meadow. Had many beneath my command.

He curled his limbs tighter around her, curling his head to her side so she was as cocooned as she could be.

Get some sleep precious woman.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: thought we'd build a dynasty forever couldn't shake - by Reyson - October 30, 2022, 02:50 PM