Redsand Canyon My hands have become forks to eat my pride with
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
Despite himself, Atreus couldn’t stop thinking about @Amalia and @Void. They were the first wolves to show him—in no uncertain terms—that they really cared. The least he could do was give them a decision, even if neither one of them would like it.

He found his way to the canyon’s edge and just hoped they were within earshot as he howled, “Amalia, Void, if you’re out there, I’m staying here in Mereo.”

A big part of Atreus didn’t want either of them to actually show up and make him answer for his choice. A smaller part did hope one or the other might come see him, sometime if not today. Maybe Amalia could find his brother and let him know where to find him.

He was still on leave for another day, though Atreus took this opportunity to begin sniffing along the borders.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My hands have become forks to eat my pride with - by Atreus - November 07, 2022, 09:31 AM