Northstar Vale Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson saw her little smirk and shook his head. She was cute. Blue eyes looked to teh sky, to keep from busting a gut as much as he wanted to laugh.

Surprise hit him, and he realized well they were about to have a serious conversation. So he slid to his haunches and curled his tail around paws. There was much to be said, but he focused on her straight questions.

Well, that depends on what happens. But if that were to happen. Then i'd guess I'd leave wouldn't i. I'd make sure to do it on good terms, but if it came to you and children and you wanted to settle somewhere else. Or more so I should say if we wanted to settle elsewhere. I'd go.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 12, 2022, 08:18 AM
RE: Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 28, 2022, 06:24 PM