Northstar Vale can't talk, got a beat in my headphones
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
544 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
While Meadow’s intentions were to ensure the well-being of the Redhawk, it seemed the woman had a playbook of her own. 

The east conversation and the myriad of questions drew a hesitant smile from the copper-masked waif, who idly lifted a paw to rub at the inside of her opposite arm, chuffing a small laugh at the questions that came, one fired after another. 

Well, I guess… she paused, her brows knitting together for a moment before she gave a light shrug. I was born in a forest not far from here. There was a fire and my pack and family… scattered, I guess you could say. I was a bit of a charity case I guess as I grew up, ended up moving packs a lot as they always seemed to disband and my family kind of just… left, bit by bit. She paused, quietly loathing her past and the inadequacy she felt from it. I studied medicine over the years and was tutored after by a pair of brothers. A wane smile was given—chest aching as it always did upon the mention of them. They also kind of disappeared and so here I am… Epoch seemed like a nice fresh start and Tamar is amazing.

Blinking, she offered an apologetic smile. Reyson seems to be determined to show me that not everyone just fucks off in life and leaves you, so… I guess we’ll see. The poor orphan girl. A pity project, perhaps. Reyson, if she had learned anything, was a solid soldier and a knight in shining armor. Of course he wanted to save the alleged damsel in distress. 

I think… Epoch is a lot stronger with you and your family. It’s still so fresh and new, and having another established family here will only help forge solid bonds.
Messages In This Thread
can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 09:54 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 23, 2022, 09:59 AM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 24, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 04:03 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 04:58 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 09:17 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - December 14, 2022, 04:51 PM