Redsand Canyon Feel the bass, racing across the desert night
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
The tag is an invitation, not an obligation. This is open to anybody.

“It would require you to go far afield and gather information on locales that we have not yet seen.”

As Atreus padded toward the sparring pit, he contemplated the Imperator’s words. He wondered if he could take it a step further: what if he infiltrated other packs, learning all their insider secrets, and reported back to Germanicus? Would that path have any merit, he wondered?

But Germanicus had already given him a few tasks, including continuing his training. He arrived at the arena and looked around, wondering who might show up today for some practice. He wondered if Glaukos would come; the quiet giant always gave Atreus a run for his money.

He wasn’t really in the mood to get his ass kicked today, though. He leafed through a mental catalog of Mereo’s other members and suddenly found himself hoping @Killdeer might turn up here. He didn’t know much about the other guy but had watched him at work a few days back. He would probably still lose but they seemed a bit more evenly matched.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Atreus - December 07, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Paeon - December 10, 2022, 02:19 AM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Paeon - December 11, 2022, 10:50 PM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Paeon - December 13, 2022, 07:33 PM