Redsand Canyon Feel the bass, racing across the desert night
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Her enthusiastic reply and introduction immediately reminded him of Tierra. He wondered if they’d met, though Atreus set that thought aside just in time for a second opponent to appear. By now, he was rather familiar with Alstroemeria. He dipped his head to acknowledge her and her words.

“I call first round!” cried Paeon.

Atreus blinked, then glanced over at the rugged Discens. Would she mind refereeing? Or should he step back and let the two ladies fight, maybe learn something through observation? Perhaps he would leave that choice up to Alstroemeria, his eyes lingering questioningly on her face.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Atreus - December 07, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Paeon - December 10, 2022, 02:19 AM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Paeon - December 11, 2022, 10:50 PM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Atreus - December 12, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Paeon - December 13, 2022, 07:33 PM