Lion Head Mesa Wish this was a love you never felt
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
Soon enough, he came upon the soldier.

A small greeting was given, but no words were spoken. He simply moved to continue on with his patrol. So, naturally, Khaba would join to follow at his side. Along the way, they could speak.

I reckon you miss the steps of Mereo. By the soldier's expression alone, it was not hard to tell. How are you finding the mesa, though? I'm sure the pharaoh has offered his forms of kindness. Per what he could imagine, this included drink, food, entertainment and the service that came with it. 

But what of everyone else? I trust they are treating you well. Such a high placed man of Mereo should be respected as is demanded. If not, the jodai would have a word with the pharaoh about this unseemly treatment. Perhaps Khaba wasn't the fondest of Mereo, but while Reyson was on Akashingo soil, he would see to it the man was not displeased.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Messages In This Thread
Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 13, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 05:40 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 13, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 13, 2022, 06:11 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 14, 2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 15, 2022, 09:18 AM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 16, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 16, 2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 22, 2022, 12:39 PM