Northstar Vale We are the ones who will never be broken
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He hadn't meant it like it came out, but shit if it didn't just fall out of his mouth like an insult. He winced initially inwardly. And he knew she'd take it personal.

Shit i'm sorry. After I got back to Mereo and I woke up after a sleeping draught i realized I hadn't been where i told you I would be I came back twice since then, met a Phox at the borders. Second time joined up with Arsenio.

He shifted a well-muscled shoulder. For a multitude of reasons. None of this is probably gonna come out right. So please bear with me until I get what i want to say right.

He took a deep breath. I live here for one. Asked Arsenio to join.

He tilted his head and held up a paw. Two I was retired, taken from duty, but I was going to give it up anyway. So that's neither here nor there.

Then while I was trying to figure out what to do to apologize. Lady Fennec basically told me i was a dipshit and if i really wanted to show you that i Loved you, then i needed to listen to what you weren't saying, which was that you wanted me to choose you above all else and not give you the choice to make. If that's true or not I don't know, but I decided then that I would choose Epoch, because you love it here and well as i said I love you, so here I am, even if you tell me to kick bricks.

He shifted in his nervous energy. He didn't expect the words back, they sort of fell off his tongue. And she could take them or throw them back. The mood she seemed to be in, he was betting on the latter.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 06:17 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 13, 2023, 05:53 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 13, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 06:55 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 07:41 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 07:47 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 15, 2023, 06:36 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 15, 2023, 06:45 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 15, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 15, 2023, 07:01 PM