Northstar Vale We are the ones who will never be broken
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had suffered from PTSD for some time. But he had begun to get a handle on it. Would it ever be completely healed probably not, but he could manage it. If he weren't in stressful situations anymore. And he owed Meadow a lot of honesty about it, but the thought of letting her know everything he saw, about Renaud. He wasn't ready for that. Not because she didn't need to know and he didn't plan to tell her, but simply because both of them had been through enough right now.

Reyson frowned and spoke softly. Meadow even if I hadn't been retired I would have chosen Epoch for you. I didn't realize that you wanted me to choose. I thought I was being the nice guy, by letting you decide if you wanted me here. I'm sorry for that oversight, and frankly pure ego.

He smiled over her. Then moved and stopped, furrow in his brow. Alright can i hug you, cause you sitting there looking cute as hell, and sad too is killing me.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 06:17 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 13, 2023, 05:53 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 13, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 06:55 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 07:41 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 07:47 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 15, 2023, 06:36 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 15, 2023, 06:45 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 15, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 15, 2023, 07:01 PM