"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
All Welcome 
i am gonna be doing many tags phew sorry in advance for doubles 

threads are still ongoing but as far as I can see, @Swordfish, @Quennell (i removed him per req so this tag is more for visibility haha unless) @Stingray, @Njord, @Meerkat, @Lilitu, @Etienne & @Suzu have all made it down to the beach and off the cliffs. mir would wait to cross the bridge until whoever is coming to sweetharbor rallied a bit (always optional to join, everyone tagged would probably hear her & can choose from there!) however, would also be super cool if sweetharbor joined in <3 if this thread gets to be too big, we can always make sub threads! placement of this thread is not on the island yet, but still on the bit of mainland that marks the beginning of the land bridge 

@Bartholomew @Heda @Caracal @Aquillius @Slavuj @Daniil

it had been difficult to gather everyone.
mireille had not allowed herself to weep again. stone-faced, ears twitching at the terrible roars and snarling that poured down upon them from sapphique, she had bustled aminthe along the coast until she felt she could look back.
the others. "stay here," she ordered her little sister 
pacing the beach, mireille finally called out, terrified that somehow she would entice the killer on the clifftops to come down but having no choice.
her howl was brief but piercing, wound through with grief and anger and horror and determination, and the cold lash of icy winds above the sea would see it through to the island.
and if no one from her pack soon came, mireille would go back to find them. for now she stood tall and noiseless and burning red against the shoreline and the water, the landbridge stretching out behind her, just starting to rise from the tide.
Messages In This Thread
ak zèl - by Mireille - January 25, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: ak zèl - by Aquillius - January 25, 2023, 11:54 AM
RE: ak zèl - by Daniil - January 25, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: ak zèl - by Mireille - January 28, 2023, 03:00 PM
RE: ak zèl - by Heda - January 28, 2023, 03:00 PM