Permafrost Hollows She's nobody's fool
Pledged
Bearclaw
808 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She could sense the panther's disappointment, but it seemed unfair to Lilia that the cougar was expecting more from her. She didn't know what Manquant was, exactly, but she assumed it was Sa Majesté's way of telling her that she hadn't done enough. The young wolf bristled. The panther seemed to assume that being beneath the leadership wasn't the place for her, and Lilia struggled with that. She was faithful to Avicus; she trusted her Wealda but...Was that enough? Thus far, Avicus had led them well- but Lilia knew that she would be subject to the leader's wishes and desires, so long as she held power. 

Her eyes flickered. 

Once, she'd claimed to be a princess- and that she would be queen. She felt no shame in having set her sights on Berserkr, and with training, she'd realized that she would almost rather be the axe than the executioner. Swinging sharp and heavy when wielded. 

But that didn't mean she couldn't be a warrior queen, someday. 

"Yuh a queen," She said. "But it'th eathier fuh you. You could take out like...Five wolveth in one go, an' you don't have a pack. I can't uthurp my leader; an' I don't want to, I don't think." She said. "The pack ith loyal to huh, an' I think motht of them alwayth will be." She said. Thoughtfully, she paused. "If I wanted thomethin' of my own, I'd hafta thart it from thcratch." She said. But the word scratch made her think. "Unleth....I had clawth like yourth."
Messages In This Thread
She's nobody's fool - by Ameline - January 31, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by La Reine - March 29, 2023, 03:51 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by Ameline - April 05, 2023, 06:40 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by La Reine - May 08, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by Ameline - May 08, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by La Reine - June 09, 2023, 04:52 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by Ameline - June 13, 2023, 10:50 AM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by La Reine - June 16, 2023, 05:56 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by Ameline - June 17, 2023, 09:16 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by La Reine - June 23, 2023, 10:02 AM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by Ameline - June 26, 2023, 11:17 AM