Lost Creek Hollow I wanna be your friend, go shoppin’ in a Benz
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Sandulf, Atreus repeated with a bob of his snout, Mesa.

The Imperator’s lookalike told him not to sell himself short. This earned a little huff of laughter from the youth. He wondered if Sandulf might attempt to recruit him, if he delved into the skills he did possess.

Well, I’m not a healer or a hunter but I’m a really good scout, I like to think. And I’m not a half-bad fighter, though I’m always trying to improve on that score.

Since this was feeling more like a conversation now, Atreus decided to ask, Which one are you? A healer or a hunter?

He didn’t bother including Mesa in this line of inquiry, especially as the white wolf began to slink further and further into the backdrop.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I wanna be your friend, go shoppin’ in a Benz - by Atreus - February 08, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: I wanna be your friend, go shoppin’ in a Benz - by Atreus - February 28, 2023, 08:05 PM