Stone Circle We went over to France and we woke up in Japan
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
He clutched a measly rabbit’s leg as he made his way from Mereo to Kvarsheim. Atreus couldn’t remember where on earth he’d heard it but he remembered that a rabbit’s foot was considered lucky. Therefore, this little gift would not only provide @Inkeri with a snack but a good luck charm. He just hoped she would accept it and his apology for being so damn tardy.

When he approached the borders this time, he set down his gift, tried to calm the pounding of his heart and sent up a wavering call for his crush. That’s what this must mean, these mixed feelings of excitement and panic. What a fitting word too; he felt a little like his insides were being crushed by the weight of his extraordinary desire and desperate fear.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We went over to France and we woke up in Japan - by Atreus - February 09, 2023, 09:16 AM