Stone Circle We went over to France and we woke up in Japan
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
His head cocked when Inkeri said she needed a moment. Atreus’s eyes followed her as she dug a hole, burying his gift like treasure. His heart smiled, his skin flushing even hotter.

She rejoined him a moment later. Atreus didn’t see the nudge coming. One minute she was standing so close, he could scarcely breathe. Her scent enveloped him, sweetly enchanting. And in the next moment, her cool nose pressed ever so lightly against his shoulder blade.

He hated and loved it all at once. He stood there stupidly, emotions yining and yanging. Atreus felt like he was teetering on some great precipice. He was going to fall one way or the other. But what side would he fall on?

FUCK IT, he thought loudly, turning to meet her eyes for only half a heartbeat before he did the same thing to her. As his nose pressed into Inkeri’s shoulder, he inhaled. She smelled even lovelier up close.

He lingered for less than two seconds before pulling away. Suddenly feeling full of beans, Atreus let out a happy bark and sprang ahead, glancing backward to make sure Inkeri was right behind him as he led the way on this twofold adventure.

I’m gonna make a followup thread placed at the lake; I’ll tag you!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We went over to France and we woke up in Japan - by Atreus - February 09, 2023, 09:16 AM
RE: We went over to France and we woke up in Japan - by Atreus - February 09, 2023, 02:40 PM