Northstar Vale You don't have to say, what you did
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
The young man, no longer a boy in Reyson's eyes. Antigone. He had done well. He had kept a level head he had done his best to help everyone within that clearing. Perhaps he didn't fully understand what had happened. But he spoke to Reyson and the scarred veteran turned a blank gaze to him, mind on the past, body in the present.

But he moved to the sharp command. Body coming alive beneath the words. A command he could do. So with large strides he followed behind the young one. Not sure where he was taking him, but he was taking him somewhere. And while he walked he let his mind free fall.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 11, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 09:37 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 10:21 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 10:27 PM