Northstar Vale You don't have to say, what you did
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson continued onward. Pass trees and vale and forest. Near the water's edge. The water swirled. He stared at it. So blue, deep deep blue. What was he doing here. Why was he here?::

Reyson stepped in and continued, the water like ice against his skin, but he barely felt it. It weighed his fur down. Digging through the very center of him. It burned so cold. But he pushed on. Pushed his body as far as it would allow, and he stood up to his neck and he watched as the blood, and the scents and the dirt fell off of him.

Swirled in the blue, turning it a faded red, then a fade brown and finally it was all gone. He quickly dunked his head, and lifted it out, ice water flowing from his head, his ears down his face. He stood there until his paws grew numb, until they felt like the rest of him.

Then he strode from the bank and stood water dripping off of him to pool at his feet.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 11, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 09:37 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 10:21 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 10:27 PM