Lion Head Mesa the whole dynamic is a cause for concern
736 Posts
Ooc — anon
Ambassador
Tactician
the priestess came and makono cleared the room save for one fellahin, who would be nothing more than a shadowed servant in these long talks.

i have a great respect for the holy, hemet. makono stood tall for the moment, but motioned for qiao to make herself comfortable before the spread of food. it was the holy, the Gods and Goddesses who had moved makono. who had allowed her to stand here.

so i give you the respect of telling me the price of your wound before i strike him first.

now she reclined, eyes fixed upon the priestess. there would be no grand time to dance around these things. they must be sorted out the gate so moves could continue to be made.
Messages In This Thread
the whole dynamic is a cause for concern - by Makono - February 15, 2023, 11:13 PM
RE: the whole dynamic is a cause for concern - by Qiao - March 02, 2023, 01:32 PM
RE: the whole dynamic is a cause for concern - by Makono - March 02, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: the whole dynamic is a cause for concern - by Qiao - March 18, 2023, 01:25 PM
RE: the whole dynamic is a cause for concern - by Qiao - March 24, 2023, 06:57 PM